- Increases hydration.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Increases collagen production (reducing fine lines) yay!
- Lightens dark patches.
- Coconut oil may be useful in treating acne-prone skin.
- Rich in vitamins ( including A, D, and K, as well as vitamin E)
- It has antioxidant properties - It has a very high concentration of an ingredient called squalene as compared to the other types of fats and oils that humans normally eat. The squalene is what gives olive oil the extra antioxidant boost.
- It moisturizes and fights bacteria – (Yippee)
from the High-lands of Kenya
- Purple leaved tea is only found in the Kenyan mountains. Because purple tea is grown at higher, cooler elevations, it can withstand the rays of the sun better than other varieties. These specific conditions allow the purple tea leaves longer exposure to the sun’s rays. In turn, the leaves produce antioxidants that are about 10 percent higher, on average, than the levels in other tea leaves.
- Purple tea helps moisturize & smoothen the skin.
- Fights Sun Damage.
- Soothes fine lines on the skin.
- Has Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Viral Properties.
- Helps Remove Toxins (why not!)
Palm Kernel Oil
- It is important to note that Palm Carrier Oil is derived from the fruit pulp, whereas Palm Kernel Carrier Oil is derived from the kernel of the same fruit.
- Palm Oil hydrates the skin, nourishes the skin afflicted by eczema, psoriasis and stretch marks, boosts immunity, and delays the onset of wrinkles.
- Used in hair, Palm Oil reduces hair loss while simultaneously slowing the appearance of graying hair.
Our Coffee is proudly
- Caffeine Improves bloody circulation in the skin.
- Getting rid of puffy eyes.
- Sun (UV) rays and some signs of aging linked to sun exposure.
- Acne Treatment.
- SMELLS AMAZING!
- It’s safe for all skin types
- It’s super moisturizing
- It won’t make your skin oily
- It’s anti-inflammatory
- It’s antioxidant
- It’s antibacterial
- It’s antifungal
- It may help prevent acne.
- It helps boost collagen
- It helps promote cell regeneration
- It may help reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scarring
- It may help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- It offers added sun protection
- It may help soothe conditions like eczema, dermatitis, and
- It may help soothe sunburn and other skin burns
- It may help soothe insect bites
- It can help promote wound healing
- It's an antioxidant powerhouse (whoa!)
- It reduces stretch marks and scars
- It's a rich moisturizer
- It heals sensitive skin
- BONUS: SMELLS LIKE CHOCOLATE!!
- Has Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Fight off acne
- Reduces dark circles
- Protect against sun damage & aging.
- Reduce appearance of stretch mark.
- Soothe dry skin
- Antibacterial and Antifungal
- Deep Pore Cleansing
- Gentle exfoliation
- With all of the benefits of activated charcoal: antibacterial, antifungal, pore-cleansing, impurity-fighting, and exfoliating, your skin gets a brand new canvas to work with. Detoxifying your skin of unwanted debris and reducing congestion means an improvement in radiance and brightness with pores looking oh so tiny.
- Dry skin quencher.
- Itchy skin reliever - Oatmeal contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that helps treat itching associated with dry, irritated skin. Remember those oatmeal baths you had to take when you got chicken pox as a kid? All for good reason!
- Gentle exfoliator
- Moisture locker
- Skin protectant.
- Deeply cleansing
- Suits all skin types
- Improves overall complexion
- Aids skin brightening
- Scar fader
- Pore cleanser
- Cure for acne
- Natural hydrant
- Gentle cleanser
- Rich in nutrients
- May improve dry skin
- Natural exfoliant
- Supports a healthy skin microbiome