What products do you recommend for mums with buns in the oven?
- Hydrating moisturizer (to keep the stretch marks at bay)
- Our luxe face masks that will feel like a nice treat (before all hell breaks loose)
- Natural deodorant
What products do you recommend for nursing mums?
- The mum and baby balm (because nipple cream and diaper rash in one?!)
- Lactation tea (if mama decides to nurse, this is great at keeping colic symptoms at bay)
- Natural deodorant (to keep toxins from infiltrating your pore)
What products do you recommend for new borns?
- Mum and baby balm (keeping those diaper rashes at bay)
- Goat Milk soap (so mild for babies first bath – keep your babies natural moisture intact with all our natural soaps)
What products do you recommend for dry skin?
- Start off with our purple tea and tangerine face mask which won’t dry out your skin completely
- Apply our hydrating night cream over after face mask
- Coffee scrub – OMG have you tried this yet??
What products do you recommend for oil skin?
- The activated charcoal deep cleansing
- Hydrating night cream
What products do you recommend for skin conditions such as eczema & psoriasis?
- The hydrating moisturizer has shea butter which has vitamin A – great for psoriasis
- Eczema cream – contains black seed oil which soothes inflammation from the eczema
Anything for the men?
Everything duh! Well the men seem to have taken a liking towards the activated charcoal soap – give it a good scrub on your back and get a clean finish with your shower.